Thursday, July 22, 2010

And now for a poo break

With all the excitement of Walker going to school, it wasn't intentionally overlooked that miss poss has started walking.  Trust me, its not overlooked, just glance around my house and you can see the destruction!  Watching her amazes me everyday.  As I have previously mentioned, I went back to work with my older two boys when they were 6 weeks old.  I feel like I missed out on so much of their development and didn't really get to enjoy that short time between baby and child.  With Walker, its different. Its very obvious to see now how Sawyer at 11 months and 18 days old, has surpassed him in every way.  Its a little sad for Walker but the flip side,is its exciting for Sawyer.

A friend of mine coined them yin and yang because i had sent her this picture.


They truly are Yin and Yang:
  • she eats only sweets
  • he loves everything green
  • she sleeps as soon as the car moves
  • he refuses to sleep in the car
  • she wants to sleep in our bed
  • he needs his own space
  • she has to be on the move, all the time
  • he loves to just snuggle and chill
  • she is a social butterfly
  • he is timid and quiet around people he doesn't know
  • he loves the shower
  • she loves the bath
  • he can't stand having dirty diapers
  • she will walk around all day and not care
As time goes on, it may be difficult to watch Sawyer continue to surpass him, but I want to celebrate their differences! Together they are a great fit!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last line. It is such a great thing to celebrate differences rather than trying to get everyone to be the same. Love it!

    ReplyDelete