Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A peak into a siblings mind....

While cleaning out Dylan's book bag, I came across the following:

Walker is my hero for many reasons. See Walker is delayed.  Which means he can't do what he's trying to do, like walk, crawl and talk.  With him being my brother I've learned many things. Like how to help hm in many ways.  Games an other activities to play with him, but what he's really shown me is no matter who or what you are, your still a person.  Now I love Walker very much and its sad to know he may never be like me, I wish that I could help. I wish I could get the money to get him a machine to make him a normal toddler. 


2 comments:

  1. OMG! That's beautiful and heartbreaking and so full of love! You've clearly done a great job, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible thing to find. I hope you saved it. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete