Sunday, February 13, 2011

I want more!!

This morning I had a taste of what its like to have Mr. Mr. communicate his needs!  We were both very excited.  As I was feeding him his oatmeal I realized that he was signing more each time!  This was so AWESOME!  Sure his sign wasn't perfect, but I knew that when I repeated it and then feed him he was so happy.  He had a smile on his face ear to ear.  I can't imagine what it must feel like to finally be able to communicate what you want!  All I know if that I want MORE!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats to both of you for your diligence and patience with each other!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Awesome !!! my girl does that sign too and I find eating is the time she wants to communicate the most. Normally she saying "all done"

    ReplyDelete